Demon Carburetion - Street Demon Carburetor P/N 1901 Features:
- Ball Burnished Shiny Aluminum w/Black Composite Fuel Bowl
- Designed For Use On Most Stock To Mildly Modified V8s
- Developed From the Ground Up With Smooth Styling
- One Piece Airhorn Is Easy To Clean and Maintain
- Aerospace Composite Fuel Bowl Offers Heat Insulating Benefits
- Electric Choke Management Means Easy Cold Starts
- Dual Mounting Bolt Pattern Fits Most Aftermarket Intake Manifolds
- Integrated Fuel Bowl/Main Body Dsg. w/Gasket Eliminates Le
Below is an abbreviated list of applications for the Street Demon Carburetor.
The most revealing signs of a carburetor company's standing are its reputation for innovation, its record of success, and how easy it is to deal with. When the Demon range of four-barrel modular carburetors first burst onto the scene in the late 1990's, it acquired a meteoric reputation for innovation. Immediately noticeable was its uniquely attractive appearance with beautifully contoured air entries and shapely fuel bowls. This coupled with its vast array of ground-breaking features set it apart. By combining with a giant like Holley we will continue to innovate. HolleyÂ¿ who has been manufacturing fuel systems of all shapes and sizes since 1903. In fact, over 250,000,000 carburetors have been produced over the years for everything from Henry Ford's original Model A to the baddest factory muscle cars ever to roll out of Detroit. Did you know that Holley supplied over half the carburetors in WWII including not just automobiles, but PT Boats and airplanes? It's true. No company knows fuel systems like Holley. Today, Holley carburetors continue to be a dominant force in high performance and racing, winning more races than all others combined. Holley carbs have powered every NASCAR Sprint Cup Series(TM) team and nearly every winning NHRAÂ¿ Pro Stock team since the 1960s and every weekend still today. Holley and Demon Carburetion are driven by innovation and a desire to maintain lasting relationships with its customers. We, therefore, invite you to share your voiceâ€”don't hesitate to tell us how we're performing and how we can do better!