Demon Carburetion - Speed Demon Annular Carburetor P/N 1282020 Features:
- Clear Dichromate Finish For Good Looks/Corrosion Protection
- Calibrated For Stock And Mild Performance 283-390 CID V8 Engines
- Mechanical Secondaries For Awesome Performance
- Dual Accelerator Pumps For Additional Fuel At Takeoff
- Billet Metering Blocks For Exceptional Fuel Metering Capacity
- Four Corner Idle Circuitry
- Billet Baseplate w/Idle-Eze Allows Fine Tuning Of Idle Speed
- Large Capacity Float Bowls Eliminate Fuel Starvation
- Large G
Below is an abbreviated list of applications for the Speed Demon Annular Carburetor.
The most revealing signs of a carburetor companyâ??s standing are its reputation for innovation, its record of success, and how easy it is to deal with. When the Demon range of four-barrel modular carburetors first burst onto the scene in the late 1990â??s, it acquired a meteoric reputation for innovation. Immediately noticeable was its uniquely attractive appearance with beautifully contoured air entries and shapely fuel bowls. This coupled with its vast array of ground-breaking features set it apart. By combining with a giant like Holley we will continue to innovate. HolleyÂ¿ who has been manufacturing fuel systems of all shapes and sizes since 1903. In fact, over 250,000,000 carburetors have been produced over the years for everything from Henry Fordâ??s original Model A to the baddest factory muscle cars ever to roll out of Detroit. Did you know that Holley supplied over half the carburetors in WWII including not just automobiles, but PT Boats and airplanes? Itâ??s true. No company knows fuel systems like Holley. Today, Holley carburetors continue to be a dominant force in high performance and racing, winning more races than all others combined. Holley carbs have powered every NASCAR Sprint Cup Seriesâ?¢ team and nearly every winning NHRAÂ¿ Pro Stock team since the 1960s and every weekend still today. Holley and Demon Carburetion are driven by innovation and a desire to maintain lasting relationships with its customers. We, therefore, invite you to share your voiceâ??donâ??t hesitate to tell us how weâ??re performing and how we can do better!